sunday mornings
Sunday, January 12, 2014
I guess everyone who blogs is constantly bugged by the question "why blog?"
I do it because it provides me an avenue to release my emotions, to offload my thoughts and to sometimes make sense of very divergent trains of thoughts. But this I feel is a commonality amongst all people, regardless of whether they blog or not because ultimately everyone needs a release and we find it in very different ways - writing in a diary, confiding in others, blogging etc.
So the more apt question would then be "why do I want others to read my blog?"
I suppose some of it lies with this internal craving for attention that I have, but that's to be expected (?) for I'm just a little bit of everything it means to be human. Other than that, it's because I want to bounce my ideas off other people, and instead of bringing it directly to them this way I can immortalise my thoughts, phrase them more coherently, then if any at all others can provide a more balanced critique. I believe in certain things in life and while I can adequately justify them to my own satisfaction I like hearing contrasting views because if any, I'm sure there are legitimate reasons behind those too.
On a more ostentatious note because I like to believe the best in people, I guess if people took more time to think (to takeaway some food for thought) or be somehow inspired then that'd be great too.
//
Someone else has taken to using the form and thanks for the feedback and encouragement :) anonymity is a powerful tool but exercised with the correct discretion can have monumental impacts (then again the opposite also holds true). School is starting tomorrow and second thing on the schedule is an essay diagnostic which I hope goes well, but I haven't brushed up on any world affairs recently so chances are I'll jump on the abstract topic, if any (on a side note I lost my essay on the fear of failure, or something, which was quite sad).

