Blueberry pancakes
Saturday, February 23, 2013
I realised some of the links to other people's blogs don't work anymore, either they've taken down the blog or changed their url. Quite simply put a sign of moving on. It is really a bit much to stay committed to something, singularly devote a consistent amount of attention to something. [or could just be me really.] On that note, I've gone through much in life, or enough at the very least, and thought about it a countless number of times to realise that I'm really not a commit-y person. (for lack of a better word. Or cos I just don't care and I'm really quite a badass like that.)
Not really sure how I'd like many of my points to come across, but I do have a general idea of what people can
/ should think of me.
Why yes I'm restricting your thoughts. I really am much of a self-conscious person, and the image I portray, the way I conduct myself, my appearance does matter. Though I admit it's more of a personal thing rather than to fulfill deep-seated insecurities of wanting to be liked by everyone. However I look, has to reach a certain standard, it is a reflection of who I am after all. What I put effort into. Why be sloppy? (and with regards to that my priorities really do need reorganization)
I glanced through my previous posts, specifically the ones written in 2010. A good 4 years ago, when I was still in sec 1. It kind of frightens me how my writing hasn't undergone much change since then. It's like I've stagnated. In an endless pool with the current of my placating jejune blissful standards tiding me over.
While this isn't really complete, what ever led me to think that it had to be in the first place? It's really not like I blog so that someone can grade me and hand me a report at the end of every 10 weeks. So there. Another post.
[Paraph]
Blueberry pancakes
Saturday, February 23, 2013
I realised some of the links to other people's blogs don't work anymore, either they've taken down the blog or changed their url. Quite simply put a sign of moving on. It is really a bit much to stay committed to something, singularly devote a consistent amount of attention to something. [or could just be me really.] On that note, I've gone through much in life, or enough at the very least, and thought about it a countless number of times to realise that I'm really not a commit-y person. (for lack of a better word. Or cos I just don't care and I'm really quite a badass like that.)
Not really sure how I'd like many of my points to come across, but I do have a general idea of what people can
/ should think of me.
Why yes I'm restricting your thoughts. I really am much of a self-conscious person, and the image I portray, the way I conduct myself, my appearance does matter. Though I admit it's more of a personal thing rather than to fulfill deep-seated insecurities of wanting to be liked by everyone. However I look, has to reach a certain standard, it is a reflection of who I am after all. What I put effort into. Why be sloppy? (and with regards to that my priorities really do need reorganization)
I glanced through my previous posts, specifically the ones written in 2010. A good 4 years ago, when I was still in sec 1. It kind of frightens me how my writing hasn't undergone much change since then. It's like I've stagnated. In an endless pool with the current of my placating jejune blissful standards tiding me over.
While this isn't really complete, what ever led me to think that it had to be in the first place? It's really not like I blog so that someone can grade me and hand me a report at the end of every 10 weeks. So there. Another post.
[Paraph]