<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
--
Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've been slacking off for the past term, and I know how it feels. It's not been a nice experience, still it's a good one nonetheless. Of course it's a wake-up call, not like I haven't had any like this before. It took long enough to sink in, but it has. So the usual, just materializing thats all.

Not a satisfying result, though there never usually is. I keep saying I'm going to make it happen. Yeah right, happen when, is what happens afterwards. I'm gunning towards a 2.5 MSG this term, hopefully something will materialize, better than before. I've taken measures to concentrate, a lot more than I would have done before, a step in the right direction. A step of a million others. Anyway that's what I'm hoping will happen, "complete the million steps". Achieve something at last, pick myself out of the sea of regret.

Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019