It's The Same Thing
Monday, January 17, 2011
I constantly seem to be repeating the same thing. "Oh it's sad that nobody's bothered to leave a reply", "If you're here comment please!". All related to readership, or shall I say the lack of. Though the hit counter is increasing steadily, that's a relief, nobody's bothered to leave a comment. Is it because I haven't been posting recently, well I'll try and console myself with that, or because people I don't usually talk to have been reading. Anyway, please leave a com- wait, I'll just leave it up to you guys, my readers, and if you feel like it, please comment, but if you don't, just try to anyway.
On another note, about CAP, I found out that it clashes with SLC, which is a bummer as I was hoping to attend both. So over the two very attractive options, I chose SLC instead, so now instead of rushing my prose, I'm going to work on it slowly, so that come the 2012 CAP submission date, I'll be ready, in fact more than ready.

