Happiness Project
Friday, January 21, 2011
I am starting my very own Happiness Project.
It isn't some sort of spontaneous activity, bound to fizzle out sooner or later. Though of course it did start out as an idea, a spontaneous idea. It was on my mind for quite a period of time already, and most of my thoughts are on my blog, but only when I started reading Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project, then I decided to officially embark on my own happiness project. In fact I decided to do this once I looked at the cover, it was sort of an indicator, something along the lines of, "If someone's done this already, and, hey look, it's published. If someone can do that then I suppose I can too." So now I start my own Happiness Project, a year long, the same as Gretchen Rubin's, and just nicely coinciding with next year's CAP and, if still permitted, Projects Day. Some of my experiences I will put on my blog, but for the bulk of my experiences, and the more interesting ones I will reserve for my Happiness Project.
A year from this post, I will post about it, and my, hopefully, successful Happiness Project.

