<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
Nicecessity
Monday, December 20, 2010

Not exactly proper English, not at all. Then again you all probably get the message, I hope (I'm definitely hoping). Being nice to people, it's a two-way traffic kind of thing. I cheer you up, you cheer me up. It's nice that way too, gives people reason to be nice, inspiration, in a way. When you pass by someone, just disregard whoever they are, whatever they're doing, give them a smile. Happiness is like a contagious disease, just good(perhaps not the best comparison). It will spread, and people will be happy. It really kills me inside to see someone unhappy, when they give a sadface. So I'll just give them a smile, and it makes me better, and them too. When they smile back, clean their tear-stained face, frown turned upside-down, and open their slightly bloodshot eyes, a look of genuine happiness in them.

Now that's about it for happiness in person. There're almost always a dual section kind of format in my posts, one for in person and one for technological means. This is not going to differ. Um, so how can you tell if someone is happy or unhappy over the net? Whenever they put sadfaces): snifflyfaces)': Simple you say, but not really, it's easy enough to fake emotions like that, which is one of the downsides of the net. I'll just write from what I know at the present, which is a considerable amount(I'm hoping yet again). When it comes to blogs, yes trust me to have experience in that, when you're not sure whether anyone's been visiting your blog, anyone's been reading your blog, anyone cares about what you post, whatever you have to say, you generally get sad. Whenever you visit your own blog, eagerly check your chatbox, and hope, hope that finally someone had the heart to say hello to you, commend you on your work, give advice, cheer you up. Now that will make you happy, if you know what I mean.

So nicecessity, not exactly the prettiest word out there, but it works for me, so does this post, and here's a smile for all of you who need cheering up, a genuine one(:

Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019