<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
Ingredients/A Composition
Monday, December 13, 2010

What makes a good blogger? What defines a blogger in fact? His/her purpose. Mine?

"I say for others to read, then again I say for me to channel my thoughts, then again linked back to for others to read. So yes it's for you all to read." -My previous post

I'm sure we all have different purposes, different intentions when it comes to blogging. I've seen some blogs come and go, start up and die; but I've also seen blogs that have been around forever. Life is unfair, as life goes, with a lot of things to be said about the world of blogging. What's unfair is probably seeing "dead" blogs, getting more views, more comments, more tags. Selfish of me? Naw. I guess what I'm trying to say is... then again I'm not sure about that myself. Life's getting more and more complicated, all we can do is just go with the flow, and try and tweak it to the way we want.

Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019