My CAP
Thursday, December 2, 2010
I'm gonna be doing more of prose writing this holiday than blogging, because I need 6 pieces [I think] of either prose, poetry or a combination of both. I haven't done anything yet, so I need to start soon. Unsure of the word limit though, one idea I have in mind right now is probably going to stretch quite a bit. If need be I'll separate it into different portions and pass them as separate pieces of work. I'm going to title it "Ironies", so from the title you can probably get a sense of what it's going to be about. Ironies in life I suppose, big or small. I've definitely come across quite a few in my life just never taken down any of them, so I'll draw from whatever I come across. Most of what I write about as well will be from experience, some of it imagined but all rather realistic. I hope. When I'm done I probably won't post it up here, it's kind of a rather sensitive topic for me [more or less], but if you want to request for it sure I'll let you read it, it'll be nice to have someone's opinion on it.
My CAP
Thursday, December 2, 2010
I'm gonna be doing more of prose writing this holiday than blogging, because I need 6 pieces [I think] of either prose, poetry or a combination of both. I haven't done anything yet, so I need to start soon. Unsure of the word limit though, one idea I have in mind right now is probably going to stretch quite a bit. If need be I'll separate it into different portions and pass them as separate pieces of work. I'm going to title it "Ironies", so from the title you can probably get a sense of what it's going to be about. Ironies in life I suppose, big or small. I've definitely come across quite a few in my life just never taken down any of them, so I'll draw from whatever I come across. Most of what I write about as well will be from experience, some of it imagined but all rather realistic. I hope. When I'm done I probably won't post it up here, it's kind of a rather sensitive topic for me [more or less], but if you want to request for it sure I'll let you read it, it'll be nice to have someone's opinion on it.
Tagboard
Rhetoric
Message me if you've been here and have something to say, would really appreciate it
Feedback
Forgive the pretentiousness
Feedback Form
People
The list