<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
This is Not.
Monday, December 13, 2010

What it seems not what I intended. A lot of what I write, not just recently, but of all my posts... well isn't what I intended. Do I regret it? No not really, just stop that's all. In addition to all that I haven't been posting either, neither what I intended. I guess, I have a lot to do, a lot on my mind as well. I suppose. Then again it's my responsibility to blog. Or is it? That depends on my readers too, yes it does. I can't just blog and have no one come read. Can I? What's my reason for blogging? I'm not entirely sure now. I say for others to read, then again I say for me to channel my thoughts, then again linked back to for others to read. So yes it's for all you all to read. If you do, that is, and I'm hoping so. Somewhere on that "I hope so" list of mine. So y'all have a good time reading this, I will write some more, in fact I already have. Just doing what I always do, vetting.

Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019