<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
Up[date]
Sunday, October 31, 2010

Moving upwards and onwards, towards a better future. Hopefully. How do people get through each day? I've always wondered that, it's not as if you know that everyday is going to be a great day, most days aren't. Whats good is focusing on whatever makes you happy, pushes you onwards, upwards, ultimately getting you through the day, to a hopefully better tomorrow. Whats great, is finding happiness in all that is sad, uneventful, boring, mundane, a waste of time, anything negative. Those moments when you realize that life isn't that bad after all, what with good company, thats about all you need. What a perfect way to spend the day, with friends, fooling around, having fun. The key to a great life, a happy life? Find good in all bad, focus on the good stuff, enjoy the good stuff while it lasts.
To give an example, yesterday was Bryan's birthday and he had a birthday party. I planned to "pon" it but in the end decided not to. During the first few hours I sat there watching people play halo, which in fact was extremely boring. I fooled around with his PSP though, and had fun flying planes and helis in GTA (which is fun for me). Jing Ling sapped around 60% of my phone battery though, playing funny games leaving me with 29% from 5-9.30. I suppose I'm grateful that I had at least 2% left at the end to call my dad. I'm sidetracking. Cut a long story short, I really had fun during the last few hours. A kind of fun that I haven't really had in a long time, and the next time I'll be able to have fun like this is during a Chalet which someone decided to book during my Spain days, but there's always next year.
On to an update, I've updated the lyrics above the chatbox if you've noticed, and I already have some on standby that I will put up after every 3 days. Provided I don't forget. Once again if you came here to read, please leave a comment.

Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019