Pushing on
Thursday, October 14, 2010
When you don't feel like writing, but still do; it's called moving on. Usually by now the initial blog hype has died down. Going against your feelings about it and not giving a damn. But does it all matter, when no one bothers to come [and read]? Sometimes I think I'm just too insecure too have put a counter on my blog. Does it even satisfy me? I watch as it climbs ever so slowly, compared to others. Others which I don't even find very interesting at all. I try to be optimistic, "Slow and steady wins the race", but really does it?
Back to my main point. Usually after starting a blog, posts come fast and strong. After a while everything dies down, and so does the blog. Writing when you don't feel like wriing, yet being able to write in a way that satisfies you, is a great achievement, for me at least. Which is what I'm doing now.
Onto another point, I wish I had more readers. Not that I'm not happy with what I have now, I am, it's just that it would be nice to have more people read my blog. The irony is that I don't want to post it on Facebook, because I know some people, being who they are, are extremely discriminative. I'd rather it pass via word of mouth, or by linking/tagging. To my readers, please comment if you read, it's nice to know.
Going to bed now, Science for tomorrow.
-Posted at 11.34 p.m.
Pushing on
Thursday, October 14, 2010
When you don't feel like writing, but still do; it's called moving on. Usually by now the initial blog hype has died down. Going against your feelings about it and not giving a damn. But does it all matter, when no one bothers to come [and read]? Sometimes I think I'm just too insecure too have put a counter on my blog. Does it even satisfy me? I watch as it climbs ever so slowly, compared to others. Others which I don't even find very interesting at all. I try to be optimistic, "Slow and steady wins the race", but really does it?
Back to my main point. Usually after starting a blog, posts come fast and strong. After a while everything dies down, and so does the blog. Writing when you don't feel like wriing, yet being able to write in a way that satisfies you, is a great achievement, for me at least. Which is what I'm doing now.
Onto another point, I wish I had more readers. Not that I'm not happy with what I have now, I am, it's just that it would be nice to have more people read my blog. The irony is that I don't want to post it on Facebook, because I know some people, being who they are, are extremely discriminative. I'd rather it pass via word of mouth, or by linking/tagging. To my readers, please comment if you read, it's nice to know.
Going to bed now, Science for tomorrow.
-Posted at 11.34 p.m.