<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
The Question, The Choice
Friday, October 22, 2010

I need to make the choice. Soon, before it's too late. I want to be sure of it when I do. I only get one chance. Is it a risk worth taking? Do I need it? It's an internal struggle, and I'm confused. An endless circle of mixed feelings is what it is. I'm afraid of how you'll react, and I'm not sure whether you know already or not. Sometimes I really feel like it, others I hesitate, and I think again. There's so much that I wish could happen, yet so much I don't want to. Whenever I don't talk to you, is when I think and sometimes I feel like it, and sometimes I don't; But whenever I do talk to you... I take a look into the future, and smile, then I get pulled back into the present and dream. I want to, but I'm afraid that I'm rushing it. 

This represents my current feeling/mood. It's pretty disorganized, but I'll probably reorganize it tomorrow. To anyone who's feeling this way, good luck to you. To those who know what I'm talking about, don't worry, I'll decide soon.

Written at - 11.34 p.m.


Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019