<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
Specs
Saturday, October 16, 2010

Time for more "free-ish" writing :D

Spectacles are important. Yupp they sure are. Not because they correct your myopia, though that's the most important thing. Probably because with or without them, you're a whole different person. I tried not wearing glasses and I looked really different, sort of like some Japanese kid or something like that. 

Plus, spectacles make us look better, if you choose the right spectacles that is. Don't choose anything that looks ridiculous or retarded on you. But I'm sure you all probably know that already.

For everyone who is friends with me on Facebook, I might use a shot of me without specs so you can see the contrast ^^

I think I expressed a definite sense of feeling free in this post. It feels good to post this way, especially when I'm happy and all. But it's not exactly a great way to write, so I'll probably only do this once in a while, when I'm feeling really and genuinely happy, like I was when I was writing this :D 


Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019