Love
Monday, October 18, 2010
Love. A very complicated thing, concerning 2 people usually, 3 people sometimes. I'm not going to call myself an expert in this, because I'm not, obviously. This is just me, about this. Some of these points/whatever may not be directly related, but anything goes, it is complicated after all.
What is the first thing we notice about a person, a person whom we may fall in love with? The looks. None of us can deny, that when it comes to first impressions, and a stepping stone to a relationship, looks matter most. Everybody's different though, "One man's meat, is another man's poison", all people think differently. I think I've talked to enough people to draw this conclusion. Love like this, just surface deep only, ain't called love, but something entirely different. That's only if you don't capitalize on it though. Then again love is blind, and love is also blinding. If you get what I mean.
Some people, are just blinded by others. Regardless of how that person is, "he/she is the best looking person in the world" , outweighs everything. Most of you should understand this, so I'll just leave it at that.
But, by my reckoning, there are exceptions. Love at first sight. Yes, as corny as it may sound, I believe in it. Why? Though there are many good looking people in this world, it's not like we fall in love with every one of them. Not everyone to us is special, sure they're all good looking, but to each person we have different feelings. When that one person comes along and you feel it, just trust yourself, though others may advise you differently, they probably don't feel the way you do.
What does it mean when you think about someone everyday, all the time. Is it Love? Or obsession? Yeah you think about them, but do you really care? Maybe you're just desperate, for love. I said before, it'll probably wear off. Thinking about someone does not constitute to love, not always. I wouldn't go so far as to call it obsession though. Not yet anyway. People can get overwhelmed by love, when you just love them too much. Or express your love for them more than they can take it.
You get worried when they don't reply you, and you imagine what's going through their mind. Whether you said something wrong, sensitive, or maybe even offensive. You beat yourself up about it, thinking it's the end, and everything you ever hoped for, wished for, is gone. In a flash, in a moment of folly. Most of the time it's a misunderstanding, but paranoia isn't such a bad thing. That's another story though, for another time.
What does it mean when you want to be with someone forever and ever. Well well well. Imagining being with the love of your life forever, is probably just wishful thinking, on your part. What does it mean though, love I suppose. You'll probably feel that at the start, then it'll wear off. Most of these feelings do anyway.
What does it mean when all that's worth living for is the moments spent with that someone. A cynical approach to this? Your life is mundane, boring, and to summarize it, it sucks. I don't want to be a cynical person. This is just the same as everything else I suppose, just a bit different. So I'll let you all decide what to think of this.
Well that just about concludes it for this post. The first few paragraphs are okay, in my opinion, and I'm pretty satisfied with all this. There are definitely a lot more things to be said about this.
Music:
- Perfect by Hedley
- Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
- You Won't Feel A Thing by The Script
Love
Monday, October 18, 2010
Love. A very complicated thing, concerning 2 people usually, 3 people sometimes. I'm not going to call myself an expert in this, because I'm not, obviously. This is just me, about this. Some of these points/whatever may not be directly related, but anything goes, it is complicated after all.
What is the first thing we notice about a person, a person whom we may fall in love with? The looks. None of us can deny, that when it comes to first impressions, and a stepping stone to a relationship, looks matter most. Everybody's different though, "One man's meat, is another man's poison", all people think differently. I think I've talked to enough people to draw this conclusion. Love like this, just surface deep only, ain't called love, but something entirely different. That's only if you don't capitalize on it though. Then again love is blind, and love is also blinding. If you get what I mean.
Some people, are just blinded by others. Regardless of how that person is, "he/she is the best looking person in the world" , outweighs everything. Most of you should understand this, so I'll just leave it at that.
But, by my reckoning, there are exceptions. Love at first sight. Yes, as corny as it may sound, I believe in it. Why? Though there are many good looking people in this world, it's not like we fall in love with every one of them. Not everyone to us is special, sure they're all good looking, but to each person we have different feelings. When that one person comes along and you feel it, just trust yourself, though others may advise you differently, they probably don't feel the way you do.
What does it mean when you think about someone everyday, all the time. Is it Love? Or obsession? Yeah you think about them, but do you really care? Maybe you're just desperate, for love. I said before, it'll probably wear off. Thinking about someone does not constitute to love, not always. I wouldn't go so far as to call it obsession though. Not yet anyway. People can get overwhelmed by love, when you just love them too much. Or express your love for them more than they can take it.
You get worried when they don't reply you, and you imagine what's going through their mind. Whether you said something wrong, sensitive, or maybe even offensive. You beat yourself up about it, thinking it's the end, and everything you ever hoped for, wished for, is gone. In a flash, in a moment of folly. Most of the time it's a misunderstanding, but paranoia isn't such a bad thing. That's another story though, for another time.
What does it mean when you want to be with someone forever and ever. Well well well. Imagining being with the love of your life forever, is probably just wishful thinking, on your part. What does it mean though, love I suppose. You'll probably feel that at the start, then it'll wear off. Most of these feelings do anyway.
What does it mean when all that's worth living for is the moments spent with that someone. A cynical approach to this? Your life is mundane, boring, and to summarize it, it sucks. I don't want to be a cynical person. This is just the same as everything else I suppose, just a bit different. So I'll let you all decide what to think of this.
Well that just about concludes it for this post. The first few paragraphs are okay, in my opinion, and I'm pretty satisfied with all this. There are definitely a lot more things to be said about this.
Music:
- Perfect by Hedley
- Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
- You Won't Feel A Thing by The Script