<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
[EOYs] Worry
Tuesday, October 12, 2010

E.O.Y's. It depends on you. Your mindset. Feel worried now, or ages before. Your mindset. Your attitude. I'll take worried now. 

The feeling of panic. Brought on by worrying. Coupled with stress. Dejected. Sad. Angry. Have I studied enough? I'm probably going to fail. If only I had studied more. So many thoughts. Running through your head. Changes your mood. Your attitude. Everything seems turned against you. Judgment clouded. Going around making assumptions. Increasing your stress. More and more. You feel like you've been abandoned. Nobody to count on. Everybody's in their own groups. But you have nobody. 

Afraid. Of failing. Wanting to study. Not being able to. Beating yourself up about it. If only there was somebody... To tell everything to. Great stress reliever. Telling someone. Getting their encouragement. Selfish though. Wanting him/her to be there all the time. Maybe not. If you're lucky. They feel the same way. Thats optimism. 

[Back to pessimism] Hate. This feeling anyway. Listen to "happy" music. Doesn't work. Thinking differently now. Feeling differently. Feel pathetic. Listen to "happy" music? Pathetic. Want to stop. Using music as a cover. Temporary relief. Artificial happiness. Ain't workin' no more. So retarded ridiculous. Haven't you grown up yet? 

About tomorrow's exam. Confident enough. I hope so.



Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019