<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
Misunderstood
Saturday, October 9, 2010

Annoyed. Angry. Nobody's right all the time. Nobody's perfect either. I'm not. But I've definitely changed. For the better. More hardworking, I write notes now. Anyway. 

I'm not perfect. I don't work all the time. It's because I can't, not because I'm lazy. Then you assume. Making everyone feel worse. Comparing me to others. Are you trying to say you prefer them?

Never mind. I know why you do it. I love you too. 


Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019