<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
Blogging
Saturday, October 9, 2010

What kind of blog do people really like to read the most? Blogs about life? Sure it's easy to blog about life. I think almost everyone knows that. Been there done that. Wasn't very interesting. For me anyway. Some people can pull it off though. Good for them. Then again you can blog about life. But in a different way. I mean I do blog about life, just not so much in detail. I don't blog about what I do, more about what I feel. Everything's more or less ambiguous. When I do write about my life, it's in my diary. A private affair. 


Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019