Music
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Music. One of the most powerful things in the world. As insignificant as it is, it more or less rules our life. Listen to I'm Yours. It's a beautiful song. A happy song. I was listening to it, then shuffled to another song. I switched back soon after, now it's on a loop. You know why. I want to feel happy, and even though this may be an artificial way of getting happiness, it's good enough. Whatever it takes.
Just one moment you can be ecstatic. The next, disappointed, sad, remorseful. Then happy again. To me, there are only 2 types of music. Happy music and sad music.Is it hypocritical of me to have sad music? When all I want to feel is happy? Sure I want to feel happy. But when I blog, I blog in essence. Thats another story. Will write about that.
Music
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Music. One of the most powerful things in the world. As insignificant as it is, it more or less rules our life. Listen to I'm Yours. It's a beautiful song. A happy song. I was listening to it, then shuffled to another song. I switched back soon after, now it's on a loop. You know why. I want to feel happy, and even though this may be an artificial way of getting happiness, it's good enough. Whatever it takes.
Just one moment you can be ecstatic. The next, disappointed, sad, remorseful. Then happy again. To me, there are only 2 types of music. Happy music and sad music.Is it hypocritical of me to have sad music? When all I want to feel is happy? Sure I want to feel happy. But when I blog, I blog in essence. Thats another story. Will write about that.