December
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
So I'm rather free this week and I've taken to catching up with a few friends here and there. I think I made myself a promise that I wouldn't lose contact with my friends, be they ones that I've met more recently or further back in the past. On that note I've been considering rekindling friendships that I had in the past because I think it'll be nice to find out how they're doing now, chat about ourselves and maybe just rediscover the new us.
I might just do that, but I suppose there're many other things to consider before doing so. Things like time, space, effort, willingness, other people, circumstance etc. It's all rather complicated I suppose.
Anyhow, I'm working on a little something right now (a project, if you get what I mean [sorry inside joke]), and while I try to distance myself inevitably I find myself investing more of myself than I thought I would, or even should for that matter. I've this fascination for ambiguity, which I take to be neither a good nor bad thing, but a simple way of life and who I am. So at times I really miss this (that which I am currently busied with), in a way that I haven't felt in a longish time, or at least I think so. I suppose thinking about it says a lot.
Then again you may call me a dreamer, which really is true because I spend a fair share of my time visualising things, imagining situations and playing out events in my head. All of course in ways that I would like. But I digress...
Point is, at least for now, is that I'm at odds as to whether what I'm experiencing now really is the real thing.
In other news I'm rather tired, but this holiday I've picked up old hobbies (cwidt), playing the guitar among others and it's been feeling pretty good. Missing a few things of course, but nothing I can't handle or get. And I love Christmas, it's my favourite time of the year.

