<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
Friday, November 1, 2013

Four years of high school have finally made their way through the station of my life. Ameliorating the cracks, weathering the stones and scratching, characteristically, the facade. Undoubtably it strikes me as odd as to why I really don't feel sad over the fact that we're not going to be [gallivanting young souls] together anymore. Friendships forged, I hope, will last through the rest of my life, and now I do resolve that that'll hold true 10, 20, 30 years from now. That notwithstanding, being unknown and lonely in new places will leave us making new friends, and as circumstances wind unfavorably on, such crucial time merely, slowly, disappears. 

~tbc~ 

Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019