many thanks
Monday, November 18, 2013
This is rather long overdue, but better late than never I guess. So a few months back (oops) there was this one person who left 2 comments on my posts, giving me encouragement and recommendations which I really did take to heart and into consideration. As always, and as an extremely self-conscious person, I value feedback, be it seriously or nonchalantly doled out, but whatever it may be it's never something that I let pass by lightly.
Anyway, I'd just like to thank whoever you may be for your response, I mean it's really not everyday (and it really isn't) that I get feedback on what I write. Here's to hoping that you still visit regularly, and with any luck this encourages you somehow to continue reading regularly haha. Anonymity is a pretty powerful tool I guess, and useful at times, such as this I suppose, but while thanks again and best wishes to whoever you may be~
(as of now, there're a few concrete things that I'd like to talk about, namely applications, and applying myself I guess. The latter has more to do with a more personal side of me, something that I think maybe I've blocked out for quite a while already but nevertheless am glad to feel. Once again there's this somewhat poignant sense of falling, "head over heels..."

