Beliefs
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Undoubtably I like to believe - believe in the sanctity of many, a great number of things, and the endless possibilities of a great number of other things (overlaps I'm sure exist somewhere). But amidst the endless wanderings of the mind and the sleepless soul searching, there come times where such beliefs are shaken by founded reality.
When something is too good to be true, which it could or could not be depending on how one chooses to perceive it, one tends to ask questions. Right now, even whilst things wind their course, there're things that I have to admit to myself. Things that I'll eventually have to come to terms with, if not now then tomorrow. (fig.)
Unrequited pledges are hard to make and even harder to keep. They are a representation of something I love and cherish, and also yearn for. Yearn for so much that just thinking about it has become quotidian. Admittedly there're things that strike me at first sight, while this has its pros and cons, well there're some things that words alone cannot describe.
In any case there are types that are suited to everyone. Based on taste, background and many a random thing. Everyone has a handful of people whom they'll find, and some will work, others may not.
With reference now to myself, with a more factual line of musings, is that despite shortcomings, besides the obvious [yet subtle] mismatches, one can always hope. To choose to believe that given valid reasons and requited effort, something can be gleaned.
To the next (hopefully fruitful, and thoroughly enjoyable) 2 months worth of exploration, chasing and falling, head over heels.

