Luv
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
<3
Time and time again I defer to this topic. Perhaps for comfort, or out of desperation. But as it has always been, I feel myself longing, wishing for something more out of life. An extended thrill to hold that wavering high, soft comfort to fall back and envelop that delicate soul, radiant blush to touch and embrace.
It's not something that I'm searching for right now. I could've been before, but before was different. And I'd really like to think I've changed as a person, set some priorities aside and let others rise. On a related note it would defeat its purpose if I went consciously looking for it now wouldn't it, then again it could be said that I'm really always sould searching, just at times more than others (the contradictory holds true in such a poignant manner: something to write about later).
More because its late than anything else I'll follow up on this again. Even though this next bit wasn't intended in this context but since it's so nicely (and painfully) vague, here it is: Expressed insouciance belies a fervent desire for whimsical fanaticism.

