Holidays
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
There's really something to be said for the gaping inadequacies of the holidays (actually scrap that it's the failing of this education system that we are party to, a national contract and obligation of sorts), that there's no free time for people to pursue their own damn interests.
Against my better judgement at refusing to sound like an angsty teenager (now you saw that coming), I'll keep that. Objectively however time is precious, and as is evident from our apparent lack of it, our esteemed government holds that very same opinion. If we want to do things, we need to take advantage of our time and therein lies the problem.
Problem is we like to blame this lack of time on others, when it is rather clearly apparent that the frailty of our own will serves to cripple us. Now you didn't see that coming. I mean I readily accept expectations and requirements that have been thrust upon me, there is work that needs to be done and it is my responsibility to do it. Fact is I should have done it ages ago but hey, I'm me and this is where I'm now.
Okay whatever it seemed like an interesting topic before but now as I delve deeper into the reasoning and justification...it seems mundane. Long story short I want to write more, and the fact that I haven't completed my work is merely a fault of my own.
It's not that I'm not an egotistic narcissist (though even that would be taking it a tad it far), but #BGN. (Figure out how to link it yourself if you can't) and on that note "non-hypocritical" as well.

