<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
CAP
Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Creative Arts Program. What I'm aspiring for next year. I hope I'm a late bloomer when it comes to writing, most of my prose up to this point is pretty abysmal. The submission for portfolios for selection for the camp is in January. I'm already not satisfied with that line, it drags on, "for" this, "for" that. Right now I'm working on a piece of prose, about a policeman/fireman/doctor/surgeon who fails to prevent a loss of life and his emotional struggle. Maybe it's not original but it's all I have in mind now. Any comments?

Also I'm writing simultaneously on love(instant messanging), love(the traditionalist me), personalities, criticism, love(strong), what we need and love or blindness. Some of these are just points, others half complete.

Back onto CAP, I think it'll be a great experience for me. Further my writing, and everything under the literature sun. Actually I had more to say about this, just that I lost my train of thought. So I'll leave you with this first.

Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019