<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1910926976326845670?origin\x3dhttp://cheer--you--up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cheer You Up
life's little ironies







thanks for stopping by
Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates
temporary reprieve
Friday, July 4, 2014

Relieved that BTs are over, well save for Chinese but I'm not going to do anything for that, and I have time to claim back part of the holiday that I lost, and use the extra time to catch up on overdue work, or rather backlogged work due to blocks. In two minds about AP but it'll come when it does, and I'll try make the best of it - executing is always fun anyway, always figured myself to be more situational than anything else. 

Got a bit of a pick-me-up in the middle of yesterday because my HK penpal/friend replied.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/20-signs-youre-succeeding-life-even-you-dont-feel-you-are.html

According to this list, number 20 is a pretty good indicator of success, and I suppose it guarantees a lot of things, but you have to find it first. There're so many burning questions that I have regarding myself and how things in life work but sometimes I'm afraid to hear the answers and I can't bring myself to ask the questions. // bored. tired. emotionally and possibly physically unsound. the mirrors are slowly closing in // 

Rather sleep deprived I feel, and received the kindest surprise this morning telling me I've to be back in school at 8 tomorrow for Chinese idek. Drifting in and out of consciousness so this is all messy.

Hello l..g.,

I will reply your thoughts another time soon, really interesting food for though and something I'd like to delve into when I've the energy. Hope blocks have been treating you well, along with everything else that you're doing :-) Regarding the latest post I realise there're a lot of ways for it to happen and I've some in mind, thought curious as how you would intend to get about doing it~~

Copyrighted @ Kay Han 2019